Friday, November 12, 2010
FEELING SO BLESSED!!
I am speechless.... Words cannot express how grateful I am to the Lord for His holy house... I am so blessed to have been able to receive my endowments today... In the Jordan River Temple... With my mom at my side, I truly felt the spirit of the Lord... Everything I have been taught in my life up until now in the gospel, makes so much more sense... I have a clearer vision of why we are here and what it is that we need to do... I'm thankful to Bishop Kinikini, Emily, Moana, Eric, Lini & Aunty Kome for coming... Especially for my beautiful mother.. With the leg cramps and all she came to be my escort and I wouldn't have had it any other way... It's almost 3am and I'm still so happy and at peace... I couldn't stop thinking about Olaea and baby while in the temple and cannot wait for the time when Olaea goes through, so that we might begin attending together! I love the Lord! I love this Gospel and am grateful to know that through our Heavenly Father's plan of salvation and thanks to the atonement of His son, our brother, Jesus Christ we are able to return into the presence of our Heavenly Father. As long as we are worthy and as long as we follow the commandments we will be able to be sealed to our families not only for this lifetime but into the next. I KNOW that we will be reunited with my Dad and my daughter and all the other loved ones we have lost! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!! I love Olaea Lance Iosua and cannot wait to be with him for the eternities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.