Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

So in about 14 hours I will be an endowed member of the church. I am excited, scared, happy and ready! I know that this is the only way that I will reach true ETERNAL HAPPINESS! I admit after talking with people that it would have been nice to have gotten my endowments with Olaea, but I need to go now... I NEED to attend the Temple regularly and to receive the blessings and the knowledge that I know I can only receive there. When Olaea does go through I will be extremely excited to go with him and then in oh some odd 150 days from now be SEALED to him! I believe we can also be sealed to our daughter which is and always has been my ultimate goal... I better go to sleep... I don't want to be hanging in the temple! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.