Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FUNNEL CAKES!

Haha! So today I went and helped Lelu fry her funnel cake dough for Christina's Peewee Team Fundraiser! It went by really quick but Lelu and I out did ourselves... The goal was $400 but we only made $350 sooooo close.. So apparently we will be doing it again on Thursday! WooHoo... Currently working right now just waiting for one of those awesome calls to come in.   Actually I hope nobody calls and they either log me off or just leave me on to get paid for BLOGGING! lol... So I soooo have to mail my tithing TOMORROW or i'm going to spend it... I think that will be the best way for me to stay current until I develop some real restraint... It should be so EASY but I am soooo poor... Oh well that's today's entry... If I feel like adding to my journal/blog thingamajig I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.