Monday, November 1, 2010

My Heart!

Of all the pictures that I have... this one has to still be one of my favorites... Tears still come to my eyes as I remember that day... I was still in shock and wanting everyone there to leave but at the same time not wanting to be alone... I wanted to see my daughters beautiful eyes looking at me the way they had in the delivery room... Almost 3 years later I can still remember her shining, beautiful eyes... When the photographer was setting Olaea up for this picture I couldn't hold back the tears. Her little body fitting so easily into his hands. Her entire tiny head was cradled inside the palm of his hands. I love her and cannot wait until the day we both see her again. Even more so... I can't wait for the day that Olaea and I are sealed to her for time and all eternity! My hope is that when that day comes, for us to be reunited, is that she will be proud of who her parents are and proud of what we hopefully accomplish together in the future as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.