Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Counting down...

My wedding is soooo around the corner... Tomorrow is my Bridal Shower... I actually can't believe it... I haven't ever really had any kind of party for myself ever... unless of course you count my birthday mix when I turned 25... haha... anyways the mens tuxes have been taken care of... all the women's dresses should be ready by tomorrow... Olaea's parents should be getting in today or tomorrow... all a little hectic... I am excited about conference this weekend though... Always good to hear from the Prophet and all of the speakers who will be speaking to us this conference... More podcasts for my iTouch... YAY...

Well I have my dress... WOOHOO... I need to call her tomorrow and see if its ready because Loyann offered to domy bridals... I hadn't planned on doing those at all because of cost restraints so I am grateful to her for that....

I figure i'll just clear off my phone and add more pictures to my blog... for safe keeping... haha

 This is Vina and I back stage in the green room with Barrington Levy...

 One of  Leaine's first pictures (at least on my phone) at home :)

 Evie and Lafiana posing with the Tripod.. don't know why...
Evie posing with a cookie she just took off the table...

 Lafiana about to put on her princess dress...
 All of us who were at the house for Christmas...
Little Leaine before his first bath...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.