Saturday, March 26, 2011

What the... Time Flies

So its been almost 3 months oh wait 4 months since my last entry.... SADLY.... Well I do want to mention something SPECTACULAR that happened on March 17, 2011... My love Olaea Lance Iosua received his endowments... SO HAPPY!!!  yes we sure didn't take pictures... eh... anyways... it was so nice... I was so happy... and yes still so in love with this man:)

I'm going back to my daily blogging after today... as for now just going to post the front and back of my wedding invite... yeah and then try and catch up tomorrow...

LOVE ME!!!
This is the actual invitation... It was actually a gray-skies cloudy day but through the magic of photoshop we got some blue hahaha...
and this is the back of the invite... lol... thanks to mele for her digital camera so that we could at least have invites... lol... ok im tired for now im out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.