Monday, July 11, 2011
OMGeezy... lol
So... We were married on April 23, 2011... on June 13, 2011 Olaea rushed me to the ER because my toe was hurting sooo bad.. Come to find out that I had an infection so bad from a cut I got in California that my toe was in danger of being amputated... It is now July 11, 2011 and fortunately for me my toe is still on my foot... but... if anything gets worse they will cut it off. My podiatrist (sp) Dr. Dickerson says that we just need to watch it. He has already removed most of the dead tissue from the underside of my big toe all the way up to the bone. There is no more fat pad left, but hopefully it will grow back... Well thats newes but thats not the only news from that Emergency Room Visit... The ER attending physician came in and sat down to tell me about my foot after all the tests and x-rays and started it out like this "Well you're 5 weeks pregnant!!" That caught me sooooo off guard... BUT WE ARE HAPPY!!! I am already showing as if I was 4 months along but apparently that's normal for women who are on their 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. Lord willing everything will go well and Olaea and I will have the chance to be parents on this side of the veil!! Love love LOVE that man!
Very thankful to my mom and my family for taking care of me and aiding me in everything from food preparation to changing my bandages and just about everything short of bathing me.. lol... ESPECIALLY my loving husband who has taken all of my illnesses and weaknesses in stride and has just loved me... I truly am the luckiest, blessed woman..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.