Monday, August 22, 2011
GET 'ER DONE....
So school starts this week... I am DETERMINED to finish this time... I just want to be able to start doing what it is that i've always wanted to... I used to want to do it just for me but now I gotza familee to think about... well just me and O for now but I definitely want to start the responsible phase of my life... Been awhile since i've blogged about anything so i'll catch myself up... Lost the baby at 11 weeks... It was hard but at this point I have gotten the wake up call that I needed to... Diabetes SUCKS... but the changing of the diet is going to happen... School will help me stick to it since I'll be so darned buzy... I plan to eat what I pack... so pack RIGHT haha... Yeah but hopefully my foot will be fully healed in a little bit because I will have a lot of walking to do in the near future...
Friday night Olaea and I backed up Taryn Scali at the JBOOG show... It was a pretty good show... I thought everyone in the line up did a good job... Especially Common Kings. They hit on every song I pretty much LOVE lol... Especially Till The End of Time by Timothy Bloom and their own original FLY... LOVED IT...
Saturday was Kawehi's birthday party that was supposed to be a surprise but due to the weather he ended up getting there the same time as everyone else.. lol.. good times... I met Luisa and Aniva Teo... Very cool girls... enjoyed meeting them and then of course the Singers: Thai, Steph & Shane, Isaac, Leka, Divine, Lola, Sue and some guy and his family that I didn't know. Following that I picked up Olaea and we went to the "watering hole" so he could (in the words of Taryn Scali) sing "beautiful love songs to all the guys" hahaha...
Today didn't go to church... My body just felt weak... 9am is an early start time but new goal... up at 5 am every day... The bishopric and my visiting teachers all came to visit today as well.. very interesting... I'm feeling so blessed right now... and tired... so until the next time I get the urge to blog about my sooo exciting life... peace n chicken grease...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.