Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Awwww School Daze...

There are so many things that have gone on recently... last weekend was General Conference but it was also our family reunion... Had sooo much fun... took a lot of pictures... it's slowly coming together... but yeah anyways... just took my first midterm... I think I did well.. I didn't study but it was open notes so I'm pretty sure I did a good job. Olaea and I have started Juicing. Mele is doing it as well... I hope I can stick to it... My plan is to basically juice every day but cleanse for 6 days once a month. If it can help me lose weight and help my diabetes I am soooo DOWN! well just entering a few words since I have time to kill before my next class... TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.