Thursday, March 29, 2012
Just Here...
Today is kind of a blah day for me. For the first time in awhile I actually had a good nights sleep. Olaea came home and I got up and got ready for school. I was kind of early today so I stopped by Dad and Babys' grave. It really has been a nice day weather wise. Both graves markers are still missing the vases, as well as Grandma & Grandpas. People SUCK for stealing from the dead.
It has been almost 6 years since Dad has passed and I really miss my Dad. There are so many things going on in our lives that I am sure he would enjoy participating in, but what can you do? I still really wish he was here...
I'm actually blogging in Humanities right now and i'm getting the evil eye from my Professor so I think i'll continue on later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.