Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING part 1

So today is Thanksgiving 2012. I am sadly at work. It amazes me how many people call in to complain about their bills on the one day a year we have set aside to remind us as Americans to be THANKFUL for what we have... Don't get me wrong I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to have a job (one that pays time and a half for me to be here today), but it's sad the attitude that some people still have... .. .. ---->PUNCH YOURSELF<---- that is what I feel like saying but of course I won't be cause I'm an INCREDIBLE employee.. hahaha... Part 2 of today's blog post to follow... As soon as I get home, change and eat... It will probably be a much more upbeat HAPPY post since i'll get to eat... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.